Friday, January 8, 2010

In Need of A Creative Correspondent

Are you plugged into the creative heartbeat of Tinseltown? Do you know which hot new writer just got signed by CAA? Or which writer just landed the juiciest assignment in town? Are you up to date on the development of all the big pictures out there (i.e. Is the latest draft of Green Hornet, turned in last week, any good?). Are you someone who can express this kind of information in an interesting entertaining way? I'm looking to *maybe* start a weekly "creative correspondent" segment, but because of other duties, I don't have time to do it myself. If you meet the above qualifications and this interests you, please e-mail me at carsonreeves1@gmail.com. There'd be no pay to start (I don't even get paid dammit!) but potential to make something down the line.